Elsa enjoys connecting with people and being her own bossy bitch. Great episode if you are just starting out in digital and looking to grow/get your content to the next level.
Great links as always below!
Her first business was a hair salon which she started during the GFC, grew to solid client base, and sold it. Now, she mentors other business owners, especially in digital marketing, while also raising her family with her husband. You’ll often find them with their blended tribe of 4 kids refining their surf skills at Trigg Beach. Her 2 rules for business - 1) Be consistent and 2) Be a good human. Listen in to her from someone who has been through all the ups and downs of an entrepreneur and just some good of fashion honest advice with no sugar coating. *Language warning*
- Elsa's website - https://elsamitchell.com.au/
- The Bossy Bitch Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/bossyb
- Komo Digital - https://www.komo.digital/
- Fiverr - https://www.fiverr.com/
- Zencastr - https://zencastr.com/
- Omnystudio - https://omnystudio.com/learn