KC Co-Founder of Qalo, built a new category of product from scratch, silicone wedding rings. What started as a way to wear a wedding ring at the gym quickly turned into an online business generating millions in revenue which was up to $125 million when he sold it.
The tipping point? KC knew he was onto something when a Qalo ring ended up on an NFL player’s finger on a TV showed which aired for millions across the US. Although KC didn’t get results from that initially, what followed was just as amazing. Listen in to hear how you can access great resources, education, knowledge and experience from KC himself. What he is all about, setting realistic expectations, responding to your community and challenging what you think it means to go online.
In this episode he gives some great advice on how to build an online store that thrives. Here are the main links from the episode.
- Qalo - https://qalo.com
- Solving hollow – https://www.solvinghollow.com
- Powerbalance – https://www.powerbalance.com
- Hard knocks - https://www.hbo.com/hard-knocks
- BetterLabs - https://www.betterlabsventures.com.au
- RAC - https://rac.com.au
- Skydio 2 Drone - https://www.skydio.com/skydio-2
- More on KC’s story - https://www.starterstory.com/stories/qalo